Thursday, May 14, 2009

May 13, 2009

Having been accused at school for smoking pot in the bathroom, Bai took it pretty hard.
He feels that people think he did it when he didn't and then come to
find out security is now checkin on him at school which is insulting to him.
The kids are whispering and it was a bad morning for Bai so I just went and picked him up.
We ended up doing my running around for the day together.
I happened to catch a fun moment we had on my phone.
We had a pillow fight in walmart on the pillow isle.
He cracks us up!

Then we came home and took down my vertical blinds on this window
and hung up the new rod and the curtians.
I had 4 panles on the sliding door so I took two off and hung up here.

When we first hung this up, we got a red glow from the day light comeing threw.
So we ended up leaving up 2 of the black pannles behind it .
We need black out curtian on here but this will work for a splash of color until I get my black outs. I will get the walls painted to my tan color in the next few days
ok weeks maybe but we will get them done soon. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment