Monday, May 11, 2009

May 09, 2009

Today we took Bai to the mall to have Grandma Laurie pierce his other ear. He said he wanted them both done not just the one so he emailed her and set it up to have her do it.
Every time we walk int o Claire's Bai has to try something on that makes us laugh so hard.
Well this is the item of the day
( grandma Laurie actually bought these )
I think Bai rocked them though!
Then he convinced her to buy him a pair of sunglasses like we had in the 80's you know then kind that are the neon colors- neon green on the front and neon yellow on the sides.
But Bai wouldn't let me get a picture of him in them though.
After we left the mall we took him to the skatepark then came back and enjoied the day out side. This is where I took these pictures out back . So I thought I'd share with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment