Friday, May 8, 2009

May 06, 2009

Today my mom decided to entertain us
and came into the kitchen wearing this "TRYING" to dance.
It was so funny I had to grab the camera quickly
Later we were all in differant parts of the house when we heard
this ear piercing glass shattering noise.
Everyone in the house froze, then you heard the
pitter pattering of feet running and everyone askin are you ok.
No one could figure out where this glas broke,
so we all divided up lookin at all windows then we walked the coke room.
Nothing seemed to be broke. Next we checked the cupboards. Nothing.
Then My mom walked into the batheroom and yelled found it.
This is a vase my momhad all these shells in side of threw the narrow part of the neck and has been this way for years. This has been sitting in the bathroom for years too. All of sudden the sides popped out and shattered. VERY STRANGE I SAY !





No comments:

Post a Comment