Friday, May 1, 2009

April 29, 2009

Today we had installed the drywall, and new water heater after a long 2 days without it.

The hot water heater was leaking and we had mold starting in the closet so we ripped it all out and started over. Bailey was told yesterday you can' take a shower there is no hot water. So instead he hopped in and took a cold shower and let me just say he flooded the closet and my bed room floor again. then he got up yesterday thinkin he would be nice and started the dish washer... not thinin anything of it I left and when I got back he flooded the bedroom again. We capped off the water lines but there was so much pressure it blows the caps. So we will see if my laminate flooring holds up...We had a mini heater dryin it out but don't think it will work. That kid I just gotta love him. Not an I'm sorry ... Can I help clean it up. It was just " OH! "
I'm just not sure what to say to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment