Friday, May 8, 2009

May 08, 2009

Today, Cher and I had web cammed and decided to play around with our alcohol inks while we were chatting with each other. We created a mini project together.
We both grabbed a cd case and did differant techniques on the cd case.
I actually learned alot but just playin around like this and had fun.
(I took this picture 3 times and it looked the same each time.
I don't know why it's kinda blurry I don't think I was shay but must have been sorry )
Some of you read my Facebook the other day and I had the comment
"Should I or should I not?...."
Well I was talkin about this
I want to try to get back on my Herbalife plan and try to go
at it lightly again but these made me very sick in the past.
Some of the vitimins I had are like gold they have reconfigured the
product and mine are a little stronger. I can't stand the smell of vitimins and
then I get bad heart burn from them.
Oh the smell! I can smell this picture and it just turns my stomach.
I just don't know if I should but I got them out today and am going to try to start tmw but if I get too bad I won't go threw what I did in the past like with the Medifast diet.
I am in the frame of mind I need to do something but oh the past has me worried!

No comments:

Post a Comment