Sunday, May 3, 2009

May 01, 2009

I woke up at 6am got the boys ready for school then came out to check my emails.
I get a while you were offline instant message from Cher.
Tellin me I had to get this bakers rack she found on Craig's list here in Vancouver.
Here's the picture that was on the listing.
( sorry bad quality taken from my phone )
It's kind of what I was lookin for but not quite and I couldn't beat the price only$ 15.00.
SO I sat around awhile and not knowing when was to early to call.
I finally couldn't wait and called at 8:30am.
So she said I can have it .
I hop in shower then get a phone call from My dad's cousin saying I have been sitting in the airport since 6:45 am not knowing when was to early to call to have you come get me.
I freak out I just told the craig's list lady I was leavin the house and now I'm to go to airport.
Humm what do I do? So I beat foot it to this ladys house and then to airport I made my dad's cousin wait 15 more minutes.
lol oh well shhhh she will never know.
check out Cher's find!
This is far....
I have tore apart my scrap area I need to purge alot again.
Plus it's gonna get tore apart again this week as I am going to paint & get new curtains.



No comments:

Post a Comment